ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Foreground wallpaper

<< < (6/8) > >>

skwire:
Here you go, DeVamp:

Website | Download
v1.0.5 - 2014-10-11
    + Added toggle hotkey functionality.  Select it from the tray menu.
      (Thanks, DeVamp)
    + Added ability to choose an image file from the tray menu.
    + Added changelog and readme/help entries to the tray menu.

DeVamp:
Thank you very much Skwire. :)

ScreenManiac:
Many thanks.  :up: Great piece of software.
I use it in combination with all my writing pograms, and it spices up their canvas nicely.
The -nosetwall parameter and the transparency slider are outstanding. Great stuff.  :Thmbsup:

My only wish left: An exception list, to exclude my browser and file manager from being affected.

skwire:
Many thanks.  :up: Great piece of software.
I use it in combination with all my writing pograms, and it spices up their canvas nicely.
The -nosetwall parameter and the transparency slider are outstanding. Great stuff.  :Thmbsup:-ScreenManiac (January 20, 2015, 11:58 AM)
--- End quote ---

You're very welcome.  I always find it interesting to learn how folks use different programs.   :D

My only wish left: An exception list, to exclude my browser and file manager from being affected.-ScreenManiac (January 20, 2015, 11:58 AM)
--- End quote ---

Lucidity overlays a transparent image across your entire desktop.  That is, it does not apply the effect individually to each application window.

ScreenManiac:
I understand.
Actually, it's not necessary, I just discovered the Hotkey toggle which makes it easy enough to disable the effect on the fly.

It were nice, though - unless I am missing something again - to have quicker access to opacity levels. Either by hotkey to bring up the slider or to step up/down directly. Or to have a command line parameter for setting up various presets. Different backdrops call for different opacity levels.

The SysTray is not readily available in many situations. Even if Win settings don't hide the bar, there are fullscreen programs that won't allow it to come up on hover. Just an observation from my user experience so far, but no big deal, either. Overall, I am very satisfied. Great tool, I only wish I'd  come across it sooner.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version