ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Foreground wallpaper

<< < (3/8) > >>

skwire:
Thanks for the feedback.  However, I can't take credit for the effect since I just recreated what the Desk Projection app was doing.  Well, at least I think I did since I can't see what his code is actually doing. 

As for using it, I agree with you.  I, personally, won't use it but it is a neat effect.  The next version will have multi-monitor support and a tray menu to adjust the transparency.

skwire:
Website | Download
v1.0.1 - 2011-07-03
    + Official website release
    + Multi-monitor support.  One caveat, though.  Your monitors must be the
      same resolution for this to work properly.
    + Tray menu to change the transparency level.  This value is saved between
      sessions.
    + Custom application icon courtesy of frankell.  (Thanks, frankell)

IainB:
@skwire: It probably needs to have options to change in sync with wallpaper changers - e.g., the Windows 7 Personalise/Desktop background changer:

* Fill
* Fit
* Stretch
* Tile
* CenterOtherwise it seems to override the changer and you may get stuck with a single, fixed and undesirable/distorted image.

skwire:
It probably needs to have options to change in sync with wallpaper changers - e.g., the Windows 7 Personalise/Desktop background changer:-IainB (July 03, 2011, 06:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

Unfortunately, supporting all the different modes is harder than it seems (plus, I don't run Windows 7).  

frankell:
well well really a great work !!  :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:
just to remember that if you prefer any transparent level not in the tray menu, you can always use (as in the previous version) the config.ini file, actually I use: trans=22
I also like to mention that the icon is featuring my real desktop wallpaper: a modded version of "Walking with Orion " by the great artist Jeff Quick (his kind permission will be enclosed in my upload on Wincustomize)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version