ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

Gentlemen (and Ladies), Start Your Engines!!

<< < (5/8) > >>

anandcoral:
I agree with @kyrathaba.

What he did is same as a host asking "Everyone sing along" in a full room. Though he/she knows very well that not everyone WILL sing and not everyone CAN sing. Still asking "5 of you all sing along" will cause a pin drop silence, as everyone will think that other one will sing.

This is encouragement and not forcing or counting.

I further feel that everybody has some bread and butter job and at times it becomes difficult to cut time for other jobs. Relax guys, we are all friends here and will not cry on less number of Apps at the end of the year.

Let us keep this event as enjoyable one, we all already have a boss breathing on our neck with sand-clock in hand.

Regards,

Anand

anandcoral:
@kyrathaba, just posted another pledge Tell When Done.

Now since there is a limit of only two pledge by each contributor, I feel a bit bonded as there is another one going inside my mind.

Since by habit most of the developers are still in their leisure mood, they will pick up as the door closes  :), I think we may increase the number of pledges.

What do you suggest ?

Regards,

Anand

skwire:
Now since there is a limit of only two pledge by each contributor-anandcoral (November 07, 2011, 12:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

When did this rule get put in place?  I don't believe we've ever had a limit.  Submit all you like, IMO.

Stoic Joker:
Now since there is a limit of only two pledge by each contributor-anandcoral (November 07, 2011, 12:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

When did this rule get put in place?  I don't believe we've ever had a limit.  Submit all you like, IMO.
-skwire (November 07, 2011, 12:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

I don't think it's a rigidly enforced hard limit rule per se ... It's just a gentile encouragement for quality over quantity.

kyrathaba:
anand:Now since there is a limit of only two pledge by each contributor, I feel a bit bonded as there is another one going inside my mind.
--- End quote ---

SJ: I don't think it's a rigidly enforced hard limit rule per se ... It's just a gentile encouragement for quality over quantity.

--- End quote ---

Right, not a rigid rule.  Just a guideline.  I myself broke the "rule", with three submissions.  The more the merrier, anandcoral!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version