ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

EInvalidOp exception

(1/1)

rgkh:
Dear developer,

I have downloaded the latest version of FARR from donationcoder.com. When I wanted to launch the application and search for files, it crashed and threw the EInvalidOp exception.

I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 with 64-bit OS.

Please advise if you need more information on the error for your debugging.

Thank you!

Regards,
rgkh

mouser:
Did it happen after you pressed your first key to search for files?

It's possible this is happening because a file on your search path (in start menu for example) has an insane date.  If you know how to search and find such a file it would be helpful if you could confirm.

I think someone else had this problem as well and I never got around to fixing it. I will.

rgkh:
Dear mouser,

I managed to launch and search successfully after editing the search folder entries, although I'm using the same directory path, after I re-added the entry it worked. Sorry that I don't know how it happened and I'm unable to provide further details for you to debug.

Did it happen after you pressed your first key to search for files?

It's possible this is happening because a file on your search path (in start menu for example) has an insane date.  If you know how to search and find such a file it would be helpful if you could confirm.

I think someone else had this problem as well and I never got around to fixing it. I will.

-mouser (June 20, 2011, 02:53 AM)
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version