ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR Plugin: FProcs - v1.01.01 - June 11, 2011

<< < (2/3) > >>

borisjg:
Plugin is nice but important feature is missing.

If i have 5 ms word documents open, i.e. 5 ms word processes then plugin displays only a single entry for all 5. Instead of listing 5 entries in the results, each with the title of a document there is only one entry titled "Microsoft Office ...".

I would say this is critical bug.

mark_ninan:
Hi Mouser,
the program works great when we type fprocs... but.. when we try to change the alias (alias(overide)) under the plugin section, it doesn't seem to work.

Could you also add a little tweak - perhaps add a configurable hotkey, which when used... shows the running programs immediately. (ie. without typing anything at all.)
Eg. when you hit Alt+Space all the programs that are running could immediately be listed and all we have to do is type the desired program and hit enter to bring it up.

And another hotkey could be used to bring up FARR the launcher...
I guess this is more of a program switcher than a 'program lister'.

mouser:
Could you also add a little tweak - perhaps add a configurable hotkey, which when used... shows the running programs immediately. (ie. without typing anything at all.)
--- End quote ---

just go to farr hotkeys tab, add a new hotkey entry, and have it start out with fprocs in the search box.

mark_ninan:
That's brilliant Mouser!!  Thanks!

Josh:
Mouser, is there any way to throw a switch in this to list processes by process image name, including non-window producing processes such as Windows services?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version