topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 12:23 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: 50 Common Windows Problems and Solutions  (Read 3486 times)

ha14

• Participant
  • Joined in 2010
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
50 Common Windows Problems and Solutions
« on: June 10, 2011, 10:26 AM »
Hi

This ebook "50 Common Windows Problems and Solutions" was written to help everyday Windows users deal with the most frequently occuring commonplace issues.

Designed to be extremely simple to read, this ebook clearly lists a detailed description of the issue and how to solve it -- it could be a minor tweak or perhaps the issue requires additional software to correct, which are also suggested.

Here are some of the issues tackled in this ebook:

- Windows won't boot, hangs while loading
- My USB device isn't working
- My computer will not remain in sleep mode
- Windows loads too many programs when it starts
- I can't find a file, but I know it's there
- Windows seems to have reverted back to the state of its original installation

"50 Common Windows Problems and Solutions" is the perfect gift to any Windows user. It will be delivered in both PDF and ePub formats.

All proceeds will be donated to UNICEF, improving the lives of kids across the globe.

This ebook costs $10 and all proceeds from the sales of this ebook will be donated to UNICEF to enhance the lives of children around the world. As an introductory offer, use the code TDB50INTRO (coupon field shown at checkout) to get it at just $5 before the 17th of June

purchase from here