ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Trout playlist contextmenu bugs?

<< < (2/3) > >>

app103:
I am running XP sp3 on a Q6600 with classic themes, and I can confirm what AEN007 is saying. Just tested it and I am having a similar issue with the context menu hotkeys.

There are no underline markers to show what the &hotkeys are, so I can't tell what to hit to jump through the menu.

Additionally, other hotkeys as shown on the menu, do not work with the menu open (Ctrl+A, Ctrl+U). Hitting those should close the menu and perform the desired action. That's not happening. Works fine if you close the menu and hit those hotkeys, though...just not while the menu is open.

Navigating the menu with the arrow keys and selecting with the enter key does work fine for me, though.

skwire:
I am running XP sp3 on a Q6600 with classic themes, and I can confirm what AEN007 is saying. Just tested it and I am having a similar issue with the context menu hotkeys.
There are no underline markers to show what the &hotkeys are, so I can't tell what to hit to jump through the menu. -app103 (December 02, 2011, 07:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

They are there on my system so I will assume you have the "Hide underlined letters for keyboard navigation until I press the Alt key" option set on your computer as described here:

http://www.ehow.com/how_7244596_hide-underlined-letters-keyboard.html

Additionally, other hotkeys as shown on the menu, do not work with the menu open (Ctrl+A, Ctrl+U). Hitting those should close the menu and perform the desired action. That's not happening. Works fine if you close the menu and hit those hotkeys, though...just not while the menu is open.-app103 (December 02, 2011, 07:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

Works here for me.  I can right-click the list, display the menu, press Ctrl+A and it will highlight the entire list and the menu will disappear.

app103:
They are there on my system so I will assume you have the "Hide underlined letters for keyboard navigation until I press the Alt key" option set on your computer as described here:

http://www.ehow.com/how_7244596_hide-underlined-letters-keyboard.html
-skwire (December 02, 2011, 07:51 AM)
--- End quote ---

Never knew about that setting, nor did I know I had it activated, as I always saw the underlines in other applications despite it being checked.  :huh:

Everything works fine on the menu now, except the Ctrl+A, Ctrl+U issue. That still does not work with the menu open.

app103:
By the way, according to that Windows setting, the underlines should show if I hit the Alt key. That doesn't happen. Hitting either Alt key closes the menu rather than displaying the underlines.

Also, with that setting activated, you do not see the underlines when right clicking to view the context menu, but you do see them if you hit the menu key on the keyboard. (weird)

skwire:
By the way, according to that Windows setting, the underlines should show if I hit the Alt key. That doesn't happen. Hitting either Alt key closes the menu rather than displaying the underlines.-app103 (December 02, 2011, 08:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

Right, that setting was meant for when you press the Alt key to invoke the menu (not after you right-click).

Also, with that setting activated, you do not see the underlines when right clicking to view the context menu, but you do see them if you hit the menu key on the keyboard. (weird)-app103 (December 02, 2011, 08:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

I have that setting unchecked and I see underlines regardless of how I invoke the menu (via right-click, the Apps key, or the Alt+E keystroke).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version