ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

15+ useful Chrome Extensions you might not have heard of

<< < (4/6) > >>

justice:
Nice ones Bookmark Sentry and Session Buddy seem useful. BTW you should definately try out smooth scroll, it makes all the difference in how much better the experience is getting.

alexsan01:
I can't believe noone has mention Hover Zoom. This extension allows you too view full images in links and thumbnails without actually having to click in them or going to another webpage just to view 1 image. It saves me a lot of time while browsing.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/nonjdcjchghhkdoolnlbekcfllmednbl

zridling:
You should definately try out smooth scroll, it makes all the difference in how much better the experience is getting.-justice (June 08, 2011, 03:05 AM)
--- End quote ---
Used to run it all the time, but with later Chrome versions under Linux/KDE, it wasn't significantly better. Great extension, still.

I can't believe noone has mention Hover Zoom.-alexsan01 (June 08, 2011, 01:13 PM)
--- End quote ---
Just did. Definitely something I will keep. Thanks for the recommendation, Alex!

kamahl:
TabRocket is a must for anyone who uses more than one computer.  It basically allows you to push a tab from one computer to another.  (Requires that you use chrome's Bookmark Sync)

Deozaan:
I can't believe noone has mention Hover Zoom.-alexsan01 (June 08, 2011, 01:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

I just tried it. It was too annoying because it kept "previewing" the images at full resolution even when they were already being displayed at full resolution. I uninstalled it very quickly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version