ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

AnVir Task Manager Pro 60% off Today Only

<< < (4/6) > >>

Curt:
I fully understand why people are disappointed with the lack of support; it is an insult to the customers. Having said that, I need to repeat that I have been running AnVir for some years now and not even once has there been a problem of any kind. But of course, having also said that, I think it is one more insult that they don't tell anything about the promised 64-bits version; "Sorry we are late" would be a welcome minimum!

falconxp:
It's not that Anvir is not running stable that we need a new version but they promised in writing that a new version was going to be released in November. I cannot help but wonder that they only made the announcement too sell more copies with the BdJ sale.

Innuendo:
Reminds me of the song and dance Ad Muncher users had to endure when they were waiting for a 64-bit version of that program to be released. Here's hoping all you Anvir ATM users don't have to wait *that* long!

falconxp:
Anvir 6.5 released

Curt:
-thanks.  :up:

I am a big fan of AnVir PRO, and have it placed in Start.
But changes have come to the company, and I am not excited:
Be aware of "Full installation"'s default settings during installation:

>>Reg Organizer software product is NOT freeware. This means:

You have a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the shareware version
of Reg Organizer within evaluation period of 30 days.<<
-Reg Organizer LICENSE
--- End quote ---

>:(

Be aware that I know nothing about Reg Organizer; it might even be a good program. Might.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version