ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

AnVir Task Manager Pro 60% off Today Only

<< < (3/6) > >>

Curt:
hmm... I see now that I have implied you didn't pay for it. Sorry; that was not what I meant; I thought you paid -70% and now demanded to also prolong at -70%. The 70% off -discount was a "here and now"-offer, later on it is not available. Right now the price for 3 additional years is 29.95 USD. Just open you AnVir and click purchase; the link will tell the cart all it needs to know.

Innuendo:
I think IL1keT0Donate was just concerned that his extended service agreement was coming to an end & since he liked the software was wanting to extend that service agreement even longer....at any price. He wasn't angling for a discount at all.

Hopefully, the answer you provided him will put him back on the path of software bliss.

IL1keT0Donate:
I think IL1keT0Donate was just concerned that his extended service agreement was coming to an end & since he liked the software was wanting to extend that service agreement even longer....at any price. He wasn't angling for a discount at all.

Hopefully, the answer you provided him will put him back on the path of software bliss.
-Innuendo (January 02, 2012, 10:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

You've got it in one Innuendo.

I figured that the vendor would send out renewal notices just like many subscription services do, but, perhaps in this companies case they leave it entirely up to the buyer.

Anyway, I encourage everyone to try Anvir Task Manager Pro and hopefully the highly anticipated update which must be around the corner) will make A_TMP even better than the current v6.3.1

Innuendo:
AnVir TMP has always intrigued me & I've nearly bought it on numerous occasions, but their lackluster support and release consistency always made me decide against it in the end every time.

falconxp:
I am a bit disappointed by their support :down: :. They promised on Bitdujour a new release in the november 2011 timeframe so I bought a license with 3 years of support. A new version still hasn't been released and they don't give any indication when and if any new version is going to be released in the future. Bought serveral software programs on BdJ and a few also failed to deliver on their promises with new versions. Hope Anvir isn't one of them because I like the program :-\. Also placed this issue on the BdJ software page and Anvir support forum which is still full of worthless spam messages which don't relate to the program itself.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version