ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

General Poll: What should there be more of on DonationCoder?

<< < (2/9) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
What should there be more of on DonationCoder?  You may only select up to 10 options.
--- End quote ---

What's the point of writing that anyway?

-worstje (May 28, 2011, 07:49 AM)
--- End quote ---

Boredom does strange things lol

cyberdiva:
I didn't vote.  I like the site as it is.  Sure, it would be nice to have, say, more software reviews, but they're quite time-consuming, and since I'm not willing to write one, I don't think I should ask that others do more than they're already doing.  I had similar feelings about most of the other options as well.  The site already offers a lot that meets many different people's needs.  I'm happy with it as it is.  :Thmbsup:

cranioscopical:

I'd like more of those Reiews!

Failing that, I'd like more of the same  ;)

phitsc:
I'm surprised not more people want discounts. What's wrong with discounts?

mouser:
More and more i'm thinking the best first thing we could do for DC health overall might be to move to a real CMS system for the site (leaving the forum unchanged as SMF).

With the rest of the site set up as a CMS, we could easily have a proper download area where authors could update their own entries, providing a logical software organization area, and just in general make it much easier for different people to maintain and update.

I think in terms of moving forward and letting more people participate in creating content -- it's the natural first step since our current handcoded html page setup makes it particularly hard for others to manage the site content.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version