ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

15 Minutes to Hack Your Email

<< < (2/2)

daddydave:
Well I know one TV producer, a self-employed baker and a retiree, and maybe even a butcher or candlestick maker or two who may have read the article, now have an education on why "free wi-fi" should be avoided at all costs. This is a hard message to get out there, articles like this help just a little.

Renegade:
Well I know one TV producer, a self-employed baker and a retiree, and maybe even a butcher or candlestick maker or two who may have read the article, now have an education on why "free wi-fi" should be avoided at all costs. This is a hard message to get out there, articles like this help just a little.
-daddydave (May 27, 2011, 06:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hmmm... Now I wonder if it would be profitable to supply something like an entire downtown area with free Wi-Fi...

cranioscopical:

Hmmm... Now I wonder if it would be profitable to supply something like an entire downtown area with free Wi-Fi...
-Renegade (May 27, 2011, 06:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

Rather like the Chinese were offering for the London subway system during the upcoming Olympics? My, aren't they generous?

By the way, those candle-stick makers get on your wick!

Renegade:

-Renegade (May 27, 2011, 06:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

Rather like the Chinese were offering for the London subway system during the upcoming Olympics? My, aren't they generous?

By the way, those candle-stick makers get on your wick!
-cranioscopical (May 27, 2011, 11:20 AM)
--- End quote ---

Now that makes sense. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version