ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > TapTap

[SOLVED, kinda] CTRL-C shortcut not recognized in Win7-Explorer

<< < (2/4) > >>

racknemx:
I Have the same problem with explorer... tried running it with admin privileges and all the other suggestions mentioned before... no positive results.

mouser:
Is the problem just under Windows 7 FILE EXPLORER? TapTap works fine in other windows 7 applications?

damax:
Is the problem just under Windows 7 FILE EXPLORER? TapTap works fine in other windows 7 applications?
-mouser (July 10, 2012, 06:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

For me, the problem exists in
- Windows File Explorer (Window and Address-Bar)
- Notepad

It works in all other Microsoft apps like Excel, Word, Outlook and in all other apps as well

damax:
Hello again,

as the problem still exists and I still love TapTap so much  :-*, I wanted to ask if there is any chance that you might take a look at this? Does this even occur on your Windows7 or am I the only one?

damax:
Oh dear. Is the latest version of TapTap really already 10 years old? My-oh-my, how time flies... I still use TapTap daily and extensively, so I am very sad to witness its steady decline. Just lately, TapTap stopped working in Firefox 46 and Chromium on my Windows7 64-bit machine.

I still use

// double right control to Control+V
keymap   DRC      :   C+V

// double right shift to Control+C
keymap   DRS      :   C+C

which works fine in most applications, but now it seems that I have to add Firefox and Chromium to the list of non-working apps, which is a pity because I spend a lot of time in the browser blogging, copy/pasting code etc.

Could it be that TapTap does not work well with 64-bit applications? This would be my guess by observing what happens here...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version