ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Which is more important: the gadget, or the software and apps that runs it?

<< < (4/13) > >>

AndyM:
Since it's a synergistic relationship, my answer would have be a simple "yes."  :)
-40hz (May 26, 2011, 06:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

mine too

Renegade:
^Software does a lot more than just beat Wetware. Those two have a full blown sadomasochistic relationship going. And we're talking the "lifestyle" variety here.  :P

-40hz (May 26, 2011, 09:02 AM)
--- End quote ---

Do tell~! :P ;D

Stoic Joker:
^Software does a lot more than just beat Wetware. Those two have a full blown sadomasochistic relationship going. And we're talking the "lifestyle" variety here.  :P

-40hz (May 26, 2011, 09:02 AM)
--- End quote ---

Do tell~! :P ;D
-Renegade (May 26, 2011, 09:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah! I want pictures ... i think...  :-\

Stoic Joker:
Alright (damn you guys - now I'm stuck trying to figure this out.) If I understand this correctly:

When HardWare encounters WetWare, it ends up being SoftWare in less than an hour.

Right?

Edvard:

I simply see good hardware as a prerequisite. That doesn't diminish the value of the hardware, because without it you're screwed. But what I'm really interested in is getting things done, and the software is the primary enabler.
-Renegade (May 26, 2011, 05:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

I agree with you 100%, I was just saying if I go shopping for a gadget, I'm going to be looking at the slickest hardware first, which won't guarantee great software, but less hardware constraints make for a better software environment.
"Build it and they will come"

Alright (damn you guys - now I'm stuck trying to figure this out.) If I understand this correctly:

When HardWare encounters WetWare, it ends up being SoftWare in less than an hour.

Right?
-Stoic Joker (May 26, 2011, 11:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

*facepalm*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version