ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Kaydara - 55 minute Matrix Fanfilm

<< < (2/4) > >>

Renegade:
@Edvard - great find!  :Thmbsup:

The Quiet Earth website is a great resource for post-apocalyptic and dark genre sci-fi and (more recently) horror flicks. I like to visit it whenever I'm feeling a little too optimistic or happy about our future.  ;D
-40hz (May 25, 2011, 06:24 AM)
--- End quote ---

That looks like an amazing site!

Now, from only a quick glance... I pray that they make it easy to buy...

Renegade:
Sigh... No luck...

Buy This DVD and Watch it Instantly
Watch the Amazon Instant Video rental on your PC, Mac, compatible TV or compatible device at no charge when you buy this DVD from Amazon.com. Your rental will expire 2 days after you begin watching or 30 days after your disc purchase, whichever occurs first. The Amazon Instant Video version will be available in Your Video Library and is provided as a gift with disc purchase. Available to US customers only. See Terms and Conditions.
--- End quote ---

I really wish I could buy under decent terms...

40hz:
^We all do. Nonsense like that hurts everybody eventually. First one region or group of people gets handed the short stick. Next thing you know, they codify and make it the norm for everybody.

You've got one world market for entertainment. It would be cool if the motion picture industry woke up and realized that instead of walking around with a protectionist mindset that dates back to when Heartbreak Hotel was at the top of the charts.
 :-\

Edvard:
@Edvard- Well, yeah. Thanks. But I made that recommendation a while ago. And I try to follow the "6-month recommendation limit" rule. Because AFAIC, if something's not mentioned for over half a year, then the next person who does mention it becomes the 'new' finder.-40hz (May 25, 2011, 07:21 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hello, only 5 months ago...

Either way it's a great movie site.  :Thmbsup:

--- End quote ---

+1  :Thmbsup:

I just watched the film and it's pretty darn good for a fan production.
The sound was WAAAY out of sync for me (don't know why) so it was like watching a badly dubbed french film, and the story line seemed a bit shallow in spots (I know, it's short, it's a FAN film, etc. etc.) but well done overall.
 :greenclp:

Deozaan:
The sound was WAAAY out of sync for me (don't know why) so it was like watching a badly dubbed french film, and the story line seemed a bit shallow in spots (I know, it's short, it's a FAN film, etc. etc.) but well done overall.-Edvard (May 26, 2011, 03:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

As far as I could tell, the sound was perfectly in sync for me and it felt like watching a badly dubbed "Japanimation" cartoon from half a century ago (e.g. Speed Racer). The translation wasn't that great, the English voice actors weren't very good. . .

I just shut it down not quite half-way through because it was all too ridiculous for me.

And that's not even mentioning the opening scene with the cats and the mouse and the bird and eggs. :huh:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version