ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Kaydara - 55 minute Matrix Fanfilm

(1/4) > >>

Edvard:
Kaydara, a bounty hunter who is living separately from the Human Resistance Group, does not believe in the prophecy of 'the One.' He sees this so-called saviour as a threat to the awakening of Man's self-awareness and considers him an enemy. If their paths cross, Kaydara will not hesitate to confront him.

--- End quote ---

http://www.kaydarafilm.com

from QuietEarth

Renegade:
Sounds like a good film, but the site is just loud. I had to close it to save my ears.

40hz:
@Edvard - great find!  :Thmbsup:

The Quiet Earth website is a great resource for post-apocalyptic and dark genre sci-fi and (more recently) horror flicks. I like to visit it whenever I'm feeling a little too optimistic or happy about our future.  ;D

Some real hidden gems coming out of places you normally don't associate with movie making. Amazing what happens once you get out of the mainstream studio system. Apparently, good things occur when you can't afford to spend $100 million on special effects to prop up a badly written script or weak storyline. Also a welcome relief not to have to watch Willis, Reeves, Portman, Cage, and other Hollywood 'names' butcher a sci-fi flick. (Why does Hollywood persist in thinking this group of actors is good for this type of film? About the only two 'mainstreams' that do seem able to pull it off are DiCaprio and Jovovich.)

Edvard:
@40Hz RE: Quiet Earth

I do believe I happened upon that site from one of your posts.
Been checking it almost daily ever since.  :Thmbsup:

40hz:
@Edvard- Well, yeah. Thanks. But I made that recommendation a while ago. And I try to follow the "6-month recommendation limit" rule. Because AFAIC, if something's not mentioned for over half a year, then the next person who does mention it becomes the 'new' finder.

And yes, I did just make that rule up. ;D

But it does make sense when you think about it. I can't stand when I recommend sonething and some forum historian (and self-appointed hall monitor) sends me a 'friendly' PM to let me know that THEY had already discovered and posted about it back on March 18, 2009 - and could I therefor "acknowledge their contribution" lest others think I was trying to "steal the credit" (???) for THEIR "find." (Thank Buddha that sort of nonsense doesn't happen here!)

Either way it's a great movie site.  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version