ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Little Voice Commander

Latest Little Voice Commander Release v1.36.01 - June 3, 2011

<< < (3/3)

capitalH:
Ah well the speech engine download is only needed for windows xp, and should not be needed if you dont enable speech option in the program.
i'll check and fix it if it is.
-mouser (June 03, 2011, 07:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

I have Windows XP and your program crashes immediately upon running (main program, configure program and test window crashes).

I edited the .ini file and set everything with speech in it = false - still crashing

I cannot figure out how to add a screenshot as an attachment - but the error is

"OLE error 8004503A, ClassID: {73AD6842-ACE0-45E8-A4DD-8795881A2C2A}"

My ahk hack is done at least so not a big problem - although not as pretty as yours, and no sound (yet).

mouser:
right ok, so it sounds like its needing MS speech to be installed even if you try to disable it.  i'll fix that.

mouser:
A new version has been uploaded (v1.36.01).

In this version if the SAPI speech runtimes are not found, a much more intelligible warning is displayed explaining the problem of the missing SAPI runtimes and instructing how to fix.

And furthermore, the program will then continue to operate with simple keyboard presses instead of speech.

And a new option is present to disable speech recognition features, which will also disable the initial warning.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version