ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DC Member Programs and Projects

BlitzType 0.95 finishing the project from NANY

<< < (2/2)

kakarukeys:
I think I tried this before.
The tip follows the caret (vertical blinking line) position. As a result, as you type, it jiggles to the right. I compared it to a stationary tip which changes to new position only when it closes and reopens again. I found stationary tip is more comfortable to eyes.

controlling tip position, introspection/export of frequent patterns are now on my list of to-dos.  :)

Perry Mowbray:
A short-cut to disappear the tip window would be handy too. Sometimes it gets in the way and you're not typing a word.  ;)

But you don't want to click or press ESC etc. for example in FARR and dialog boxes...

Skrell:
i REALLY want to use this software but i have the same problem that i had with the last version.  Namely, that if i'm using the frequent pattern list ONLY along with autolearn and autocomplete; the program works perfect upon start up but after awhile the tip window stops coming up all together.  If i used the frequent patter list along with another phrase list, everything works for awhile and then i only see the phrase list words come up.  So basically in both cases the frequent pattern list just stops working.   

Nelson Carvalho:
Hi,

I tested the program and I had problem with words with accent. When I type an accent, it appears twice and doesn't allow to put the accent above the letter. For example:
If I type 'gĂȘnio' in the text editor appears ' g^^enio '.

Thank you.

Nelson Carvalho

delwoode:
the link to Tutorial (should be a good introduction.)

is dead

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version