ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Hang while "searching history"

<< < (2/2)

alias:
Just fyi - deleting the entries in the Launch History list fixed the problem.  Thanks!

Stoic Joker:
Hmmmm - I wonder what Alt-Space does when FARR isn't there to look for it and jump into action....
-alias (May 21, 2011, 04:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

Alt + Space by default is the system menu for the active window. Same as left clicking the icon (back when there was one) in the upper lefthand corner of the window.

alias:
Yeah, I found that out when I was forced to banish FARR to the inactive list for a few hours...  What a waste of a very easy-to-hit key sequence - I'm very happy it's now doing something extremely useful again!

GeneralAdmission:
Had this problem myself today. Interestingly, I went into launch history and simply un-checked all the entries and the problem was fixed. Going back to the history tab, everything is checked again and it still works fine.

alias:
Interesting - I was thinking about posting a followup, too, because I'm still regularly having the problem 3 or 4 times per day.  It seems that it happens if I haven't invoked FARR in the last hour or so.  If I come back to my computer after a meeting or something, it'll hang for a 5-10 seconds the first time I open it.  I'll try your trick, and see what happens.

Mark

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version