ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > The Form Letter Machine

The Form Letter Machine and the HTML management

(1/2) > >>

marvis:
Good evening,
i was wondering, is there a method to add an html link into a "checkbox item".
I have lots of links in my emails so it would be useful an automatic solution in this sense.
Can you suggest me a solution?

Thanks for your help,
Mariano.

Ath:
What environment? (desktop app, mobile, web), what OS?, what programming language?

marvis:
Didn't figured out there was multiple release, sorry...
It's the Desktop App running on Win XP...don't know which language is made with...

Ath:
I assumed you where creating an application yourself, having this feature request..., as usual any assumption is wrong by default ;D
It's the Desktop App running on Win XP...don't know which language is made with...
-marvis (May 21, 2011, 08:42 AM)
--- End quote ---
In that case: You can't. (Without creating an external 'monitor' tool that detects you/the user opening the combo and pointing at an item, offering a clickable link based on a list you provided earlier)
Hmmm, come to think of it, my WinButtons can detect the executable being loaded, and showing a specific window with buttons, that could open a webbrowser when clicked. But it can't (yet) react on a specific control selected, or hide while it's not selected. Ah, a (double/triple) feature request for WinButtons!  :tellme: :up:

@mouser: You'd probably better move this one to the Coding Snacks/Post New Requests Here board, I'll pick it up asap.

Edit: I finally see it's specific to FLM,  :-[ missed that earlier. But I'm quite sure a combobox can't offer clickable links for each item, next to the normal selection, though a listbox could be made to do that, AFAICS.

marvis:
Ok Ath...thanks.

Another question, about this: https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/TheFormLetterMachine/help/index.html?tipsandtricks.htm
Is there a step by step guide to integrate TFLM into windows mail? Or can someone help me doin it?
Thanks again for your assistence! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version