ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Looking for whiteboard photo cleanup software

<< < (3/4) > >>

4wd:
Just as a matter of interest and assuming you have a smart phone, maybe MS' Office Lens would be able to help?

Android
iOS
Windows Phone

Just as an example, I use a $19 Lumia phone just for a media player and Office Lens, (no SIM installed), then when I get near a WiFi hotspot the images scanned by Office Lens get dumped to OneDrive so I can access them elsewhere.

Ath:
+1 for Office Lens

Curt:
at first this looked promising: "Wikihow: Copy-a-Whiteboard-With-Your-Digital-Camera-or-Camera-Phone": http://www.wikihow.com/Copy-a-Whiteboard-With-Your-Digital-Camera-or-Camera-Phone

-only when I was posting here did I notice the sentence "Clean Up Using Photoshop".

mouser:
The thing is, whatever cms we use -- we will just barely be using the cms features -- just a handful of users, no ability for normal people to create accounts, little or no extensions, mostly static pages.  The likelyhood of security vulnerabilities in such a scenario is close to zero.

sorry posted in wrong topic somehow!

4wd:
@mouser:  You sure you got the right thread?  (Or it could be I'm not fully caffeinated yet.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version