ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

favourite hardware hacking resources

(1/7) > >>

Target:
The inkjet thread got me thinking about this and a quick search indicates it hasn't been mentioned here before.

Does anyone have any favoured sites or resources on this?

(that's hacking as in modifying or re-purposing, nothing nefarious here )

JavaJones:
I don't know of anything that isn't probably already well known, e.g. Hack-A-Day. I used to be a regular follower but found I never did anything with most of the info. Still interesting for a while just to see the cool things people are doing, but after a while keeping up on it felt like a waste of time. Cool site though. ;)

- Oshyan

Ath:
^+1, but please feel free to share your adventures here ;D

phitsc:
The sugru product site has some hacks related to that product. I've bought some of that stuff, because it looked so cool. I have to admit though that I haven't used it yet. And it needs to be used within 6 months they say, so I really gotta have a look at these hacks ;)

sugru is like modeling clay when you take it from its pack. Once it's exposed to air, it cures to a tough flexible silicone overnight using the moisture in the air.
--- End quote ---

mouser:
I ordered some sugru when it was first announced and got a few tiny tiny satchels of it.. each one barely enough to make a marble sized thing out of.
Then i walked around my house for 2 days looking for something to use it on.. and couldn't find a single thing  :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version