ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Best E-mail Client

TheName!

<< < (2/5) > >>

JeffK:
Still, I will give TheBat! a look-Scott (May 16, 2005, 03:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

I have to take that back.  Unless a serious discount comes through, there's no way I will or can pay this much for an email client:

35 Euro = 44.15600 US Dollar (The Bat! Home Edition)
45 Euro = 56.77200 US Dollar (The Bat! Pro Edition)

I can't believe that PocoMail itself is $40.  I paid $25 for it originally (don't know what the 3.0 upgrade cost, though).

This was my reaction too.  But I would pay $US15-20 (maybe stretch to 25) for something that gives me a better client than Thunderbird.

Jeff

Jeff

This just seems excessive to me.  Maybe I'm just out of the loop.  It seems as if TeraByte Unlimited is the only shareware author who hasn't gone insane with the prices lately.
-Scott (May 16, 2005, 03:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

zridling:
There are several bad naming conventions that drive me nuts, but the exclamation point is the worst, followed by attaching "zilla." Don't get me started on prices. If they continue to rise and the USD continues to fall, I'll be using freeware only in the future.

Scott:
So, you wouldn't like an email client named, say, MailZilla! ...? :)

Jibz:
MailZillaGator!.NET XP :greenclp:

tenseiken:
That XP bit is annoying.  Most of you should recall that they did the same when windows 95, 98 and 2000 were released.  GenericApp! 2000.  .NET is a whole other beast.  *grumbles*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version