ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

So Apple really is a religious thing...

<< < (6/12) > >>

40hz:
From some of the comments posted in this thread, I'm beginning to think that in the more affluent levels of society, one's choice of computing platform serves roughly the same social function as tattoos and jive-signs do for inner city street gangs.  ;)

Josh:
I have to ask...Was it Apple who predicted the end of the world to occur tomorrow?

40hz:
I have to ask...Was it Apple who predicted the end of the world to occur tomorrow?
-Josh (May 20, 2011, 07:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

I don't think so. But there's probably an app for it anyway.   :P

-----------
Update:  Figures. They do have an app for it!

End Of The World Facts 1.0
Device: iOS iPhone
Category: Lifestyle
Price: Free, Version: 1.0 (iTunes)

Description:

Select the end of the world prediction to display countdown to that date.Features interesting facts about what will happen by then based on current statistics.

Simple and fun.
--- End quote ---

Fun? :-\

superboyac:
Ha!!  ;D

Stoic Joker:
-Josh (May 20, 2011, 07:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

I don't think so. But there's probably an app for it anyway.   :P

-----------
Update:  Figures. They do have an app for it!

End Of The World Facts 1.0
Device: iOS iPhone
Category: Lifestyle
Price: Free, Version: 1.0 (iTunes)

Description:

Select the end of the world prediction to display countdown to that date.Features interesting facts about what will happen by then based on current statistics.

Simple and fun.
--- End quote ---

Fun? :-\
-40hz (May 20, 2011, 08:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sure! World ends tomorrow - Screw the Bills - It's Party Time!!! <-Common sense is not a factor...)

Hay, maybe I could sue Apple ... Count down to the end of the world clock was my idea!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version