ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

[CH&S] Quick Paste list "empties" regularly

(1/2) > >>

tomos:
using the latest beta, on XP SP3:

My quick paste list "empties" regularly, seems like every couple of hours the list starts again from scratch (with no restarts, no sleep, etc of PC)

Settings are

other related settings:

edit/ removed "Beta" from the title

mouser:
Go to the main window, left "tree" panel, right click on the Quick Paste group, and choose "Edit this Group"

Then in the SQL edit box you'll see something like: "NOT (IsInRecyleBin) AND CreationDateTime > DateTimeMinusOneHour"
The offending part of the sql that is causing what you are experiencing is the "AND CreationDateTime > DateTimeMinusOneHour" part.

Try maybe changing it to
"NOT (IsInRecyleBin) AND CreationDateTime > DateTimeMinusSevenDays"

tomos:
Go to the main window, left "tree" panel, right click on the Quick Paste group, and choose "Edit this Group"

Then in the SQL edit box you'll see something like: "NOT (IsInRecyleBin) AND CreationDateTime > DateTimeMinusOneHour"
The offending part of the sql that is causing what you are experiencing is the "AND CreationDateTime > DateTimeMinusOneHour" part.

Try maybe changing it to
"NOT (IsInRecyleBin) AND CreationDateTime > DateTimeMinusSevenDays"
-mouser (May 18, 2011, 06:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

:up: thanks :up:

~ if the default is to only show 15 clips (I think that was default, maybe it was even less), would it not be better to have the default "AND CreationDateTime" to be a lot higher than "> DateTimeMinusOneHour". More like minus 24 hrs?
It will only show X number of clips anyways, but if you're not copying much (or if you've simply taken a break) your last clips wont disappear so quickly.

mouser:
Yes you are right, probably much less confusing if i set default to DateTimeMinusOneDay, i will make it so.

tomos:
Yes you are right, probably much less confusing if i set default to DateTimeMinusOneDay, i will make it so.
-mouser (May 19, 2011, 03:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

dont know if that's on your todo list,** I had the same problem again with a new install,
at least I knew where to find the answer this time :)

** a nudge, in case it isnt on your list!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version