ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Open images without program window showing.

<< < (13/20) > >>

skwire:
Welcome to the site, WillieCee, and thanks for the feedback.  Your L/C/R and T/C/B idea is a really good one so I've implemented it in the latest build (along with the ability to specify which monitor to use when using these new parameters).  I'll pass for now on the fade-in request.   :D

Website | Download
v1.0.6 - 2011-09-09
    + Added ability to use L, C, or R for the "x" coordinate and T, C, or B for
      the "y" coordinate.  This corresponds to Left, Center and Right for "x"
      and Top, Center and Bottom for "y."  For instance, you can now use these
      options to automtically position an image in the bottom right corner or
      to center an image on your screen.  (Thanks, WillieCee)
    + Added "mon" parameter for use with the above L/C/R and T/C/B options.
      This will allow you to specify which monitor to position the image on e.g.,
      c:\path\to\Frameless.exe "c:\path\to\image.jpg" x=C y=C mon=2
      It has no effect if you manually specify the "x" or "y" coordinates.

pilgrim:
That last idea was great from my point of view as well as I open the majority of images I use in the centre of the screen, till now I have been calculating the image size against the screen resolution and setting the coordinates accordingly.
Thanks WillieCee for the idea and thanks skwire for implementing it.

When I started this thread I never expected it to develop to the point it has but it is one very useful program.

WillieCee:
I'm finding that trans has a mind of its own :D 
x=c y=c is not fool proof randomly loads 1 or 2 pics as half offset right from C and bottom.
Has a crash load of 175 imgs prog puked without crashing win with it. (I was torturing it(best was 189) my be hardware dependant.
Sometimes puts <path> to img in upper left corner of img seems random as well (only seen in trans mode)
~willie/fool  ;D

anandcoral:
WOW @skwire !

I just checked your website, it has lots of jewels  :D, Congratulation.

I have bookmarked it and will check and use them, as I constantly keep looking for better Apps.

Regards,

Anand

skwire:
I'm finding that trans has a mind of its own :D 
x=c y=c is not fool proof randomly loads 1 or 2 pics as half offset right from C and bottom.-WillieCee (September 15, 2011, 01:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hmmm, I worked really hard to make that work properly with any monitor resolution and any multi-monitor layout.  If you can reproduce the error reliably, let me know.

Has a crash load of 175 imgs prog puked without crashing win with it. (I was torturing it(best was 189) my be hardware dependant.
-WillieCee (September 15, 2011, 01:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

Are you saying you simultaneously loaded 175 separate instances of Frameless?  :o  If so, I'll take that as a win, thanks. :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version