ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Open images without program window showing.

<< < (12/20) > >>

skwire:
(Trans)Lucidity icon was a very good success-frankell (August 26, 2011, 12:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

Awesome.  I'm happy that I was able to help.

skwire:
@frankell: FramelessAlphaTrans

This custom version drops the "trans=#" switch since it didn't work anyway (but you said you didn't need it).  All other options should work.  Let me know.  Thanks.

frankell:
sorry for the delay skwire but I had to reformat and now I'm very busy rebuilding my "new" XP  
 I'm sure it's OK !!  Many Thanks :)

WillieCee:
-skwire (May 19, 2011, 01:25 PM)
--- End quote ---

First off thank you you frameless its a nice building block for many things.... :Thmbsup:
Here is my 2cents worth of input:
I see in the idea request the ability to place img by X and Y which work flawlessly; would it be possiable to expand that option to include a option to center an image? idea here is to always place next img in center of screen no matter what the res is set to or the native img size. I could write it in batch to capture res. and quary the img for size then do the math which would require some time to think though it all (which might be considerablly simpler from within the exe) ie.. something like:
x=L,C,R  left, center, right respectively and y=T,C,B  top,center,bottom ish.. you get the point ...
~
willie

WillieCee:
I'm swamped at work at the moment so give me a few days and I'll add those features to that trans-PNG build for you.
-skwire (August 26, 2011, 11:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

on to my second cents worth:
idea exploit the trans option into a fade type load
@echo off
:: Test.bat auto load and run file
echo Loading...
c:\Frameless.exe "c:\test.jpg" x=600 y=140 taskbar=no trans=25 duration=00:00:01
c:\Frameless.exe "c:\test.jpg" x=600 y=140 taskbar=no trans=50 duration=00:00:01
c:\Frameless.exe "c:\test.jpg" x=600 y=140 taskbar=no trans=75 duration=00:00:01
ect... this method is not smooth; it needs to be as it loads img at 255 for a few ms and then the setting called here again you get the idea .....(this option my only seem cool to me so toss it out for a vote and see where it goes) thanks again as you can see I was already having fun with trans option  :D
~willie

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version