ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Open images without program window showing.

<< < (6/20) > >>

skwire:
the only addition that I can think of would be to set the images to close after a given period-pilgrim-online (June 16, 2011, 04:24 AM)
--- End quote ---

This functionality would be very easy to add.

skwire, what did you use to write frameless?-vixay (June 16, 2011, 07:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

It's written in AHK and it's really not much more than simply reading in the command-line parameters and creating a very simple GUI using a standard picture control.

pilgrim:
the only addition that I can think of would be to set the images to close after a given period-pilgrim-online (June 16, 2011, 04:24 AM)
--- End quote ---

This functionality would be very easy to add.-skwire (June 16, 2011, 08:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

If it is not too much trouble it would be useful, I would need to be able to set the period manually or disable it, just as I can the position.
I have stayed with the original version so far on my Netbook and it works perfectly.

joiwind:
Another viewer with only command line options ! Mycview ... could be useful ...

skwire:
Here you go; apologies for the delay.  To specify a timeout, simply add a "duration=hh:mm:ss" parameter to your calls.  So, for a ten-second timeout, you would use duration=00:00:10.  IMO, using the timestamp format should provide for decent flexibility.  Let me know how it works out for you.  Thanks.

Website | Download
v1.0.2 - 2011-06-17
    + Added "duration" parameter.  Use standard timestamp format e.g. hh:mm:ss.
      (Thanks, pilgrim-online)

pilgrim:
Another viewer with only command line options ! Mycview ... could be useful ...
-joiwind (June 17, 2011, 05:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for that, the slideshow reminds me of ArtSage but the program is much smaller.
Just downloaded and tried it, not what I had in mind when I started this thread but very interesting all the same.
Have now added it to my growing collection.

skwire,

That's brilliant and thank you for both downloads, I will do some experimenting when I get the time.

I do have one question relating to batch files in general:
When I started playing about with them I kept getting the Command Prompt flash up on the screen, I overcame that by creating a shortcut to the batch file, opening the shortcut properties and setting Run to 'minimized', then using the shortcut as the trigger.
This works in most cases but a couple of times it has failed.
One particular instance was on my Netbook where I wanted to trigger a visual battery warning, although I entered the path to the shortcut and not the batch file the CMD window still flashed up, any ideas of how to prevent this?
I did wonder if this happened because it was being triggered by the OS (Power Options), as it does not happen when I run off of third party programs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version