ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

The end of the line for cursive writing

<< < (6/6)

cranioscopical:
Aunt Bea would someday like be a bee but it's just not possible.
-skwire (May 16, 2011, 06:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

Do stop bumbling about!

Renegade:
It just occurred to me... The cost of people not being able to properly read/write in cursive will be high as illiterate pharmacists try to decipher doctors' scribblings and end up poisoning people!

Stoic Joker:
It just occurred to me... The cost of people not being able to properly read/write in cursive will be high as illiterate pharmacists try to decipher doctors' scribblings and end up poisoning people! -Renegade (May 17, 2011, 04:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

Not really, print is harder to completely butcher. So if doctors drop cursive it should actually help the situation.

When I was younger I had a fairly nice signature, now arthritis has turned it into a scrawl. ...I haven't written in cursive in so long I've actually forgotten some of the letters.

Renegade:
It just occurred to me... The cost of people not being able to properly read/write in cursive will be high as illiterate pharmacists try to decipher doctors' scribblings and end up poisoning people! -Renegade (May 17, 2011, 04:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

Not really, print is harder to completely butcher. So if doctors drop cursive it should actually help the situation.

When I was younger I had a fairly nice signature, now arthritis has turned it into a scrawl. ...I haven't written in cursive in so long I've actually forgotten some of the letters.
-Stoic Joker (May 17, 2011, 06:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

On the good side, a pharmacist could give you morphine...

I'd prefer to think that doctors will always scribble and that I could luck into some morphine. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version