ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

tablet screens to go blind for

<< < (3/3)

Ath:
The story continues, not with high dpi's but a 27" with lots of pixels combined with fine viewing angle and touch capability press release

That would make a huge smartphone  ;D

Deozaan:
The story continues, not with high dpi's but a 27" with lots of pixels combined with fine viewing angle and touch capability press release

That would make a huge smartphone  ;D
-Ath (May 18, 2011, 07:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

Awesome! I can't wait until it's affordable. :D I wouldn't mind putting that display on my desk. :Thmbsup:

Renegade:
... but the most obvious is that Apple has aimed the device at tiny little elfs with tiny little fingers - and lots of App developers seem to favour this mystical market of fairy folk too.

Tablets are going to be amazing in about 10 years time when they eventually make them for someone that doesn't have child-sized hands.)
-nudone (May 13, 2011, 10:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

I have that problem. Everything is simply too small. Mobile software is designed for 10-year-old girls' fingers. Not mine.

Ath:
Everything is simply too small. Mobile software is designed for 10-year-old girls' fingers. Not mine.
-Renegade (May 22, 2011, 08:16 PM)
--- End quote ---
I do agree, but the high resolution (& quality) screen of my Motorola Milestone (aka Droid) allows me and my big hands to use multicon to get more icons on the screen without problems 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version