topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday April 19, 2024, 8:36 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Last post Author Topic: AllMyNotes Deluxe latest version today on GOTD  (Read 15489 times)

rgdot

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: AllMyNotes Deluxe latest version today on GOTD
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2011, 12:09 AM »
21? pfft  ;)

Nice program, I agree. Right now I am in Cintanotes, InfoQube and Treeprojects mode...fun never stops :)

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
AllMyNotes Deluxe latest version today on GOTD
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2012, 10:47 AM »
free again today, Thursday 12 April 2012, or $9.95 with normal license:

Now at version 2.60

2012-04-12_173118.gif

-you don't need to type the code.

http://www.vladonai....-asked-questions-faq
http://www.giveawayo...ynotes-organizer260/

Edited:
The public BETA testing of version 3 has started. If the final version comes within a year from now, it will be a free upgrade, if you purchase today.

oblivion

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2010
    • View Profile
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2012, 06:25 AM »
The public BETA testing of version 3 has started. If the final version comes within a year from now, it will be a free upgrade, if you purchase today.

I raised an issue with the developer last week, related to the difficulty of assessing the most recent version of a notes file when AMN's in use on multiple, not-always-networked PCs, since it resaves on exit even if no changes have been made... and he emailed me back to say that this issue's being specifically addressed in the new beta. I haven't tried it yet -- the weekend's been busy -- but I plan to take a look in the next few days.

I've been using other things than AMN for a while but after spending a while experimenting with the free version of RightNote last week I suddenly found myself thinking that actually, if I give into using a tree-based view of things, AMN's actually pretty decent and RightNote doesn't seem to add much to the mix that I don't already have.

I really need to stop messing around and settle to SOMETHING. But I can't decide whether the structured approach of AMN or the unstructured approach of NoteFrog or CintaNotes suits me better... :)
-- bests, Tim

...this space unintentionally left blank.

daddydave

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2008
  • test
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2012, 05:52 PM »
It supports Unicode. Free for personal version and

You can also purchase the title at a greatly discounted price of $9.97 by clicking here. The paid version can be used commercially, and includes support/free upgrades. The free version cannot be used commercially, does not have support, and has paid upgrades.

Something I don't see often enough when looking at desktop notes programs: a glimmer of hope for a mobile version, a big plus for me if it ever happens, because at the times that I have owned a mobile device, the point of a notes program became to be able to take notes that are present wherever you go:
Yet we don't have Android version, right now we are finishing sync between .ddb files (version 3 beta), once it will be done we'll start working on mobile version. By the way, you are welcome to vote for Android here - http://www.vladonai.com/f...r-t24.html

So go vote for Android, too, even though it is already winning by a landslide!