ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Steal like an artist, zombie lies, and why Microsoft is irrelevant

<< < (2/5) > >>

Stoic Joker:
Seems like we are headed into an age where companies are going to be trying to find increasingly convoluted and complicated schemes to extract money from us without actually charging us directly for the products we use.  And I'm not looking forward to it.-mouser (May 12, 2011, 05:51 AM)
--- End quote ---

+1 The industry seem to have stopped being about technology, and is now all about monetizing IP ... Innovation is irrelevant - A rather key point the article missed.

Stoic Joker:
Can I get an Amen?-Renegade (May 12, 2011, 06:28 AM)
--- End quote ---

Amen Brotha, Testify..!

:D

Josh:
Like who wants to read Apple's 80 page EULA for iTunes every week when they shit put out an update? Same goes for Java and Adobe with their 50 trillion daily updates.
-Renegade (May 12, 2011, 06:28 AM)
--- End quote ---

You should watch the South Park season 15 premiere episode entitled: "Human CentiPad". It is a showcase of what could happen if you fail to read the EULA.

Renegade:
Like who wants to read Apple's 80 page EULA for iTunes every week when they shit put out an update? Same goes for Java and Adobe with their 50 trillion daily updates.
--- End quote ---

You should watch the South Park season 15 premiere episode entitled: "Human CentiPad". It is a showcase of what could happen if you fail to read the EULA.
-Josh (May 12, 2011, 07:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

That was excellent! :) I love South Park!

I think they went a bit easy on Apple though...

Josh:
--- End quote ---

-Josh (May 12, 2011, 07:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

That was excellent! :) I love South Park!

I think they went a bit easy on Apple though...
-Renegade (May 12, 2011, 07:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

They might have gone easy...but can we at least get some dinner because I like to be whined and dined when I get.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version