Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site December 22, 2014, 05:22:24 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Your Support Funds this Site: View the Supporter Yearbook.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy  (Read 2759 times)
wraith808
Supporting Member

"In my dreams, I always do it right."

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: July 29, 2011, 08:50:16 PM »

E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy just popped up on Steam, and seems like it has potential.

Rock Paper Shotgun Preview

There is a 4-pack available for $53.97 or about $14 each.  3 people want to go in on it?  If I haven't heard by Monday, I'll assume no.

Deozaan
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2011, 02:32:49 PM »

E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy just popped up on Steam, and seems like it has potential.

Rock Paper Shotgun Preview

There is a 4-pack available for $53.97 or about $14 each.  3 people want to go in on it?  If I haven't heard by Monday, I'll assume no.

Um, oops. I had typed my response inside the quote.

I've got 3 people who want in on this. Want to just send me the money via PayPal or DCredits and I'll dish out the extra copies? I'll send you a PM with more details.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 02:44:48 PM by Deozaan » Logged

wraith808
Supporting Member

"In my dreams, I always do it right."

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2011, 03:33:05 PM »

I was able to find 3 people in the interim on the Steam forums.  But thanks anyway.

worstje
Honorary Member

The Gent with the White Hat

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2011, 03:37:08 PM »

I liked the description of this game. Then I saw the trailer. The gameplay sadly failed to appeal to me, especially once I read the final sentence on that preview wraith808 linked to. So I'm passing on it, sorry. smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.03s | Server load: 0.16 ]