ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

My own posts showing up in Unread Posts - Am I the only one experiencing this?

<< < (2/3) > >>

phitsc:
The way I use the forums might be a bit odd. I pretty much only use the Unread Posts link (my bookmark is straight to that link!) so I can see what's changed since I last checked. I don't go looking into specific sections. In fact, I hardly pay attention to what section anything is in except for when I'm creating my own posts.-Deozaan (May 10, 2011, 08:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

If that's odd then I'm odd too, cause that's exactly how I browse the forum. Sorry for the OT :)
-Eóin (May 10, 2011, 09:05 PM)
--- End quote ---
Me too (both the browsing and the being sorry for OT part)  :-[
-TucknDar (May 11, 2011, 12:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

Me too. I've never experienced the problem mentioned though.

cyberdiva:
I too generally use only Unread Posts to see what's new since the last time I looked.  But I don't recall seeing my posts show up there.

JavaJones:
I only use Unread Posts as well (except when I'm posting a new one). Occasionally I'll see one of my message replies in there, but very infrequently. Not sure about *new* thread posts of mine though.

- Oshyan

Deozaan:
Occasionally I'll see one of my message replies in there, but very infrequently. Not sure about *new* thread posts of mine though.-JavaJones (May 11, 2011, 03:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

For me it will be either replies to existing threads or new threads I create. It doesn't really matter. Any time I make a post, it's very likely that it will show up on my unread posts list. >:(

steeladept:
Looks like that is a fairly common way of using the forums as I do exactly the same thing.  And yes, I see the same thing too.  I generally just ignore them. (Unless there are replies that is).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version