ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

[Freeware] FadeTop - a visual break reminder that fades the desktop

<< < (6/9) > >>

Ath:
Any chance of a x mins before fade warning ...
-ewemoa (May 19, 2011, 09:42 PM)
--- End quote ---
I'd go for the x seconds before fade warning, 15 seconds should be enough to press Ctrl-S once more 8)

ewemoa:
Ah, I think I finally get it.  A reference to saving, perhaps?

My request may have been inspired by memories of the "5 minute warning" we used to get in elementary school shortly before recess time was due to be up :)

tomos:
Very nice app  :up:

Notes:
I can only test the fader (via the tray icon) once - it doesnt work after the first go -  this makes it difficult to test custom colours etc.

My taskbar autohides - you say I can right click the tray icon and choose "Exit" from the shortcut menu to get out of  "fade" mode -
my taskbar menu does not show though while Time Clue is dimming the screen.

Edit/ just in case:   OS is XP SP3

steeladept:
I realize this isn't it's purpose, but I could see something like this being particularly useful to parents and gamers to fade in the middle of  a game or whatever.  The only thing needed to make this work would be to be able to set a specific time for it.  Perhaps a different color so one, the other, or both features could be used together?  Just some other peripheral ideas to throw out there.

musetips:
Any chance of a x mins before fade warning (e.g. play a custom sound or some other notification) feature?
-ewemoa (May 19, 2011, 09:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

Alarm before "warning"? Why bother?

I did consider to support sound.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version