ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Windows 7 Power Users Guide.pdf

(1/3) > >>

Curt:
from http://www.thewindowsclub.com/download-windows-7-power-users-guide-ebook-now-free

MVP Mike Halsey’s 180 page Windows 7 Power Users Guide is now completely FREE to download and own as an eBook. Mike is the author of Troubleshooting Windows 7 Inside Out, and he has now made this eBook free for all to download!

The book is meant for Windows 7 users of all technical ability from complete novices to IT Pros.

The guide contains 16 chapters on everything from installing and configuring Windows 7 to using it in your home and work life. It also includes guides to all the new features and Step by Step tutorials to help you through a wide range of tasks. The whole book is also in full colour with screen shots and diagrams on every page.

Says Mike:

* A book for people who use Windows 7 at home or at work and know it can do more for them, but who don’t know how. The Windows 7 Power Users Guide contains helpful how-to’s, full colour pictures and quick tips to guide you through everything from using the Start Menu and Taskbar to backing up your documents and identifying and fixing problems.

Download 23.8MB >Windows 7 Power Users Guide eBook.PDF<

--- End quote ---

MerleOne:
Thanks, I just got a Win7 machine and this will be very useful !

lanux128:
thanks for the heads-up! will come in handy with the Win7 machine i have to use..

Shades:
For a free book, one should not complain...but I don't know if it is just me, the layout from the book is either done by a 12-year-old who's hobby is puzzles or something.  :-\

Clear and concise it isn't, because of that I didn't get too far so I could have missed out on some real "treasures".

dluby:
I agree with Shades the layout is dreadful but as he says it's free.  I gave up on reading it online, maybe if I printed it I could learn from it but I don't want to print unnecessarily.  Thanks to Curt for the posting and of course to the author Mike Halsey’s for giving it away for free..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version