ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Software recommendations for writers

<< < (9/15) > >>

tajuta:
Hi,

I'm the author of ImmersEd. I've noticed some hits coming in from here and thought I'd say hello. Kyrathaba did report his problem, both via the built-in error reporting in ImmersEd and via an email with some more info. He also passed on a few feature requests so he's been very helpful.

I believe the reported problem is fixed in the 0.5.9 release now on the site (Kyrathaba, it's changed since I sent you a link, so if you want to try it out you should download again). However, the phrase "buggy" suggests to me that there were more problems than just the one, so do please let me know if there were. I'm sure I speak for all small-time software developers in saying that the only reason we would be happy to have an absence of bug reports is in the absence of bugs.

Ath:
@tajuta Welcome to DC :up:

I like the way you pick up these issue-reports, great :Thmbsup:

kyrathaba:
Welcome to the site, tajuta!!  Perhaps I should redact the word "buggy" and instead say "a diamond in the rough".  I think that ImmersEd has the potential to outstrip the other editors I've tried (Q10 and WM, among them).  I will DEFINITELY download and try out the new version.  Thank you for being such a responsive developer!  Allow me to update my statement to:

I really like the way it's starting to shape up, the author is quite responsive and I believe that with future upgrades, this will be a real contender.
--- End quote ---

kyrathaba:
Tried the new version 0.5.9 tajuta.  Got the following error when attempting to load the text file I'd begun working on.  I sent an email to [email protected], with the offending file attached; here's the error screenshot:

filename is "speechForGreenCoChamber.txt"

40hz:
@tajuta - Yes indeed. A very big welcome from all of us at DonationCoder. Please don't be a stranger. Small developers are a big part of what Mouser's website is about. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version