ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Google Docs Sync

(1/2) > >>

awraynor:
I like a lot of the products by Google, but they fall short in major features for many of them.
This includes an inability to sync folders with google docs.  I have searched and haven't
found a good overall product for this feature.  Is it there and I don't see it, am I the only
one that needs this feature, please help me out?

40hz:
Are you composing documents in Google Docs or are you primarily using it to share documents you've created in something like MS Office?

icekin:
Google Cloud Connect for Microsoft Office: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/cloudconnect

Automatically syncs documents on your computer that are opened with office onto Google Docs. Not sure if this is what you want.

awraynor:
40hz.  Yes, documents I create in Office, I would like to sync to gdocs.  I tried gladinet, but found
it to have a very awkward interface and not completely reliable.  I create my docs and sync via
dropbox to other machines, but would also like to have them stored in gdocs.  So basically, a dropbox
like program that can recursively search existing documents and sync to gdocs is what I am looking for.

techidave:
very interesting.  I must take a closer look at this cloud connect.   :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version