ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Scrolling capture is not working

<< < (5/14) > >>

J-Mac:
That might solve one problem, but if you look at the links above to my prior posts about the scrolling capture issues, they started in December 2007 and there is another there from July 2008. That is well before anyone was running Windows 7, so my guess is that the themes are just an ancillary problem on top of the base problem. Of course I don’t know what the base problem is; just that I still suspect nVidia GeForce graphics cards and/or drivers, possibly also involving hardware acceleration.

Thank you.

Jim

viccim:
Hi,

I installed the new version and the Scrolling Capture is still not working.

When do you expect to solve that problem???

Without scrolling capture, your software worth nothing for me.

Regards, Vic

mouser:
I've basically been working on everything *but* scrolling capture in SC -- but i've run out of other things so it looks like next up is updating scrolling capture to work better especially on win7.

J-Mac:
I still think that - other than the obvious re-ordered numbers problem from the Notepad experiment - my scrolling capture is related to my nVidia GeForce 8800GT card which has never played nice with anything, especially my Asus A8N32-SLI-Deluxe Mobo. I have had various graphics problems ever since I got this computer with that combo. (Although somehow Snagit has never had a problem with scrolling captures on this box. Weird!)

Thank you.

Jim

mouser:
I think I'm going to have a beta for you scrolling capture addicts tonight.  Message me if you want a link and are willing to help test.

I may have spoken too soon, microsoft windows is being totally irrational about disabling aero stuff and things that should work do not.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version