ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skrommel's Software

CAPshift - Suggestions

<< < (4/5) > >>

lanux128:
if you already have Autohotkey, then you don't have to recompile, just the .ahk version. you only have to add that line on top of the script and restart the script.

btw, i'm away from my pc today. maybe i'll just add the modified .ahk & .exe tomorrow. what do you say? :)

btreloar:
Thanks - that would be very generous. I don't have Autohotkey .. but I'm growing unhappy with the macro program I've been using -- I think it's time to switch.
Bill

lanux128:
@btreloar: sent you a PM with the above-mentioned changes included. :)

btreloar:
Thanks for that, lanux128 -- sadly it doesn't seem to maike any difference. I tried ending the ipoint.exe process, and saw no difference in keyboard behavior in general, but also no change in the behavior of the CapsLock key.

I find it very strange that the ScrollLock key works perfectly normally on mouse down, but the CapsLock key only registers on the mouse up action.

Anything else I can try? Is it possible the issue isn't with my keyboard but with my KVM switch? (Kind of far-fetched, but I'm grasping at straws.

lanux128:
hmm... now it has me scratching my head. i wish i had a wireless keyboard to test this out but anyway, i'll try the AHK forums to see if anything comes up. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version