ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

should I ragequit?

<< < (6/9) > >>

40hz:
DonationCoder is all about freedom of speech...we can see this by the lack of action in regards to another forum member here in a recent fight where several members have left the forum due to the fight.  If people want to get pissy about it...then leave...does anybody honestly care anymore?-Stephen66515 (May 02, 2011, 06:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well...I care.

At least enough to hope that you (like housetier) aren't irrevocably committed when you say things like:

Until some members on this forum realise that this is a PUBLIC FORUM (See above for definition) then I will no longer be partaking in conversations here.

--- End quote ---

I'd like to think we can passionately disagree without feeling the need to turn on each other in order to demonstrate the depth of our feelings and convictions about something.

Sometimes, the simple act of "agreeing to disagree" is the highest form of respect we can extend to each other.

Just my tuppence anyway. :)

Stoic Joker:
I'd like to think we can passionately disagree about something, without feeling the need to turn on each other, in order to demonstrate how deeply held our convictions are.-40hz (May 02, 2011, 06:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

Right-on Man!  :Thmbsup:

wraith808:
I'd like to think we can passionately disagree without feeling the need to turn on each other in order to demonstrate the depth of our feelings and convictions about something.

Sometimes, the simple act of "agreeing to disagree" is the highest form of respect we can extend to each other.
-40hz (May 02, 2011, 06:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

I had to re-quote to include the other part.  Cool statement!  :Thmbsup:

Kamel:
The only thing I have to say to both parties is using the internet requires tough skin. I hope I haven't done anything to offend anything and would certainly want to make amends if so, but it is unrealistic to believe all of us will agree on every subject. The important thing isn't that conflict doesn't occur, it's how you handle it when it does occur.

Having said that, I have some humor for you

Eóin:
It is unrealistic to believe all of us will agree on every subject.
-Kamel (May 02, 2011, 07:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

+1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version