ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

should I ragequit?

(1/9) > >>

housetier:
How can I still talk with you with you people if you condone even appluad killing a person, even more so killing without trial? I mean where is justice without a justice?

I am so sad, I don't know what to do. This used to be the nicest forum in the world. But right now I find it more and more repulsive. This is actually the fifth attempt trying to express my feelings in a more or less coherent way.

Should I ragequit? Should I speak up in that forum? Should I stfu&gtfo?

Is this still my forum?

I go cry now...

f0dder:
Easy now, housey.

People are different - some are cheering, some aren't. This forum is pretty diverse, just as real life is. And, agree with their emotions or not, do keep in mind the scar 9/11 has carved in many Amerikans; while I don't necessarily feel the same way as they do, I understand their emotions.

tomos:
Hey, housetier,
the reality is that this forum is a mix of different people with often (very) different ideas of what's acceptable or not. I thought the response was very mixed - yours was the clearest to say it was unacceptable. You cant persuade anyone of anything at the end of the day though, so really, what more can you do?

It's definitely still your forum, so take some time....

housetier:
...off.

Indeed, I shall counter this hysteria with a hysteric move of my own. Ragequit it is.

Renegade:
How can I still talk with you with you people if you condone even appluad killing a person, even more so killing without trial? I mean where is justice without a justice?

I am so sad, I don't know what to do. This used to be the nicest forum in the world. But right now I find it more and more repulsive. This is actually the fifth attempt trying to express my feelings in a more or less coherent way.

Should I ragequit? Should I speak up in that forum? Should I stfu&gtfo?

Is this still my forum?

I go cry now...
-housetier (May 02, 2011, 08:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

No - don't leave.

It's one of those things, and yet another reason why politics is a bad topic.

Granted, US policy and actions are always a fantastic way to start a fight. :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version