ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Congratz to the US Military Forces!

<< < (19/23) > >>

edbro:
Yeh, "congratz" for murdering an unarmed old man after ten years of pointless bombing. Idiots.
-Tuxman (May 04, 2011, 01:25 PM)
--- End quote ---
Says the man from country not bombed by Al Qaeda.

Usually the people that resort to name calling have the weaker points in an argument.

Tuxman:
The USA installed Al Qaeda initially, now they wonder why...?
BTW the USA are not bombed either, instead it's them who bombed several countries and killed thousands of people. Oh yeah alright, it is just fair to eradicate three countries...

edbro:
It saddens me to think you value the life of an evil madmen more than the 3000 people killed on 9/11. True, killing bin Laden will not bring them back but this man was trying to kill more innocents all over the world. Do you value the life of a miserable terrorist more than the innocent civilians he has killed, or plan to kill. Taking out bin Laden, and other terrorists, will save innocent life in the long run.

I have no regrets that bin Laden was killed. I only wish it had been sooner, slower and more painful. Does that make me a bad person? I don't care. I believe in justice. Where is your anger for the innocents killed on 9/11? Where is your anger at the continuing violence perpetated by Al Qaeda, spurred on by bin Laden?

Tuxman:
Killing innocents?
Hmm... wait... wasn't it the government of the USA who wanted Hussein and Bin Laden to do exactly that a few decades ago?

edbro:
Killing innocents?
Hmm... wait... wasn't it the government of the USA who wanted Hussein and Bin Laden to do exactly that a few decades ago?
-Tuxman (May 04, 2011, 03:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

No. Soviet military forces engaged in war are not considered innocent noncombatants. Al Qaeda is engaged in war with the US. Therefore, their leader is a valid military target.

So you think the 9/11 civilians were not innocent?

You need to brush up on your history. The US supported the Afghan mujahideen agains the '79 Soviet invasion. We did provide weapons and training. The mujahideen later evolved into Al Qaeda. That can not be misconstrued as saying we created Al Qaeda.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version