ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Congratz to the US Military Forces!

<< < (3/23) > >>

f0dder:
US president Barack Obama said bin Laden, the most-wanted fugitive on the US list, has been killed on Sunday in a US operation in the Pakistani city of Abbottabad, about 150km north of Islamabad.-Renegade (May 01, 2011, 11:22 PM)
--- End quote ---
Geez, haven't had enough coffee today - read that as "US president Barack Osama bin Laden" >_<

Abbottabad - "abort a bad [guy]", anyone?

Will be interesting to see what happens now. I have no illusions that Al Qaeda will fall to pieces because guy is gone, I'm thinking more in the lines of which terrorist actions we'll see and where.

nosh:
Twitter is really delivering today  :D
https://twitter.com/miilkkk/status/64975980493668352

tranglos:
Well Done Lads...Well Done  :D
-Stephen66515 (May 01, 2011, 10:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

Pics or it didn't happen. Some say the guy has apparently been dead for years. Pretty please, let's leave all politics off DC, because it's only downhill from there!

housetier:
I, for one, do not think that killing people is a good thing.

JoTo:
I'll cheer if the military can handle the upcoming increasing terrorism action. Killing the guy is not the end, but the beginning of a new war IMHO. So +1 from me for fooders comment.

And the circumstances are still unclear. If he died in a fight while he shoots at the GIs, okay! But if they executed him without trial, its murder...nevertheless what he did (or we think he had done). But i don't understand the thinking of people anyway that operate Guantanamo and claim it's in the name of justice.

Nevertheless, IF he was guilty and IF he is really dead now and IF he died in a fair combat and IF we don't face another thousands of thousands dead bodies in near future died in increased revenge driven terrorism action THEN i'll join the choir of cheers for the good job done.

Sorry that i mixed some bitter tears in the delirium of joy of most of you but thats how i think *shrug*

JoTo

PS:
This was my one and only comment on this topic and i think i will not follow this thread further, as i don't think DC is the right place for politic discussion.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version