ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

FARR window shrinks over time

(1/4) > >>

tranglos:
A purely cosmetic issue, but it's there. Here's an initial screenshot I took on April 18th,  two weeks ago:

I had noticed that FARR window had the tendency to shrink, and I was wondering how fast or how slow it was happening. For two weeks I never moved or resized FARR manually. It was only ever opened by pressing the activation hotkey, started and stopped with the system. Today the window looks like this:

And here is FARR's display configuration:

If you exit and restart FARR, the difference is imperceptible, but it adds up over time, so that every two weeks or so it must be manually resized again. Note that I keep "auto shrink"disabled, because it reduces the flicker, and I like to see as may items as I can.

(Win 7, 32-bit. No screen resolution changes, of course.)

mouser:
If you let it shrink all the way to 0 it will open a black hole on your desktop and a thousand real life LOLCats will pour out and be your friends for life.

Ath:
If you let it shrink all the way to 0 it will open a black hole on your desktop and a thousand real life LOLCats will pour out and be your friends for life.
-mouser (May 01, 2011, 02:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

And I guestimate that will happen somewhere around the summer holidays :P

cranioscopical:
-mouser (May 01, 2011, 02:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

One should keep everything but the kitten shrink.

skajfes:
Say what you like, but I've noticed a similar problem too and it is getting a bit annoying. FARR just sets it's width to some smaller size.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version