ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Directory Opus 10

<< < (16/31) > >>

tomos:
Also problems with one bit Tiffs only showing as an enlarged thumbnail. Again, yet to be reported officially but reported in the Dopus forum here.
-tomos (May 31, 2011, 03:21 PM)
--- End quote ---
Haven't checked this.
-Dormouse (May 31, 2011, 05:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

that's confirmed, I'm going to report it today.

Dormouse:
I have DOpus viewer as default programme for all images, but can it be the case that I dont have to, in order for the viewer to be the default image viewer from within dopus?
Will experiment. I suspect a Catch22 situation but may well be wrong. ~ note to self: must stop having negative expectations ;-)
-tomos (June 01, 2011, 02:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

I double L click on image file in dopus and it opens it up in viewer, I right click on the the image in viewer and it gives me the open option which takes me to my default image opening program.

tomos:
I have DOpus viewer as default programme for all images, but can it be the case that I dont have to, in order for the viewer to be the default image viewer from within dopus?
Will experiment. I suspect a Catch22 situation but may well be wrong. ~ note to self: must stop having negative expectations ;-)
--- End quote ---

I double L click on image file in dopus and it opens it up in viewer, I right click on the the image in viewer and it gives me the open option which takes me to my default image opening program.
-Dormouse (June 01, 2011, 03:04 AM)
--- End quote ---

thanks Dormouse - unfortunately it's not working here:
I've tried setting a few different editors as default image-opener (just testing on jpegs so far), and restarting dopus just in case. The image opens in the viewer okay, then right-click >Open shows the file selected in an open dialogue - clicking open in the dialogue has no effect.
I've had problems before with system default 'open' programmes and dopus default programmes being different, but just checked and that seems ok...

cranioscopical:
must stop having negative expectations
--- End quote ---

Most of us call those experience  ;)

Nudel:
you're looking at images in the viewer and you see one you want to open in your image editor - you have to take note of the name, go back to the main window, find the file. A simple open [current image in viewer] in external app, or even just copy filepath would solve this.-tomos (May 31, 2011, 03:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

Drag the viewer's window icon (top-left of the titlebar) on to your image editor.

Problems zooming into images - on my machine I often cant get over 200%
--- End quote ---

It only happens when zooming very large images and does not happen on newer versions of Windows, so it's a pretty low-priority issue for us now. It is still on the list, but requires some low-level changes to how the viewer works and it's under a pile of other to-do items.

Also problems with one bit Tiffs only showing as an enlarged thumbnail. Again, yet to be reported officially but reported in the Dopus forum here.

--- End quote ---

That turned out to be because of the resolution set in those TIFFs, and some 'feature' someone asked for years ago to do with fax images. We might remove the 'feature' as it doesn't seem that useful and it'd make sense to just do what everything else does.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version