ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Directory Opus 10

<< < (2/31) > >>

Tuxman:
Having to pay again for every major upgrade would be OK if the general price was lower. An expensive product with expensive upgrades every few years is not really something I want to afford anyway...

Dormouse:
it's too expensive for an actual license...
-Tuxman (April 30, 2011, 12:46 PM)
--- End quote ---
Maybe. It's certainly more expensive than the "competition". And I don't like the still expensive upgrade price. But it works very well &, even though I use Q-Dir probably more often & also have a lifetime license for XY (& use Shellless quite a lot too on my 2nd computer), I will almost certainly upgrade. It has been 4 years since the last major version change, & it was regularly improved over that period, & it is easy to see why this is a major version change. And there is the DC 25% discount which is presumably still available.

Tuxman:
I would probably use DO instead of x² on at least one of my computers if I could afford it.
Just sent some e-mail regarding their "student licenses"...

Curt:
For a limited time, registered Opus 9 users can upgrade to the latest version 10 at a significantly discounted price.

----------------
Registered users of older versions are entitled to a discounted upgrade to Directory Opus 10:

If you purchased Opus 9 after 31st December 2010, your upgrade is free
    If you purchased Opus 9 prior to this date, your upgrade discount is 40%
    If you own an earlier version of Opus, your upgrade discount is 10%
    You can add extra licences when upgrading and receive the same discount on the extra licences

--- End quote ---

I don't know if you are allowed to also subtract DC's rebate.

Dormouse:
Only space for one discount code on the buy page. I did check by going through the upgrade links.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version