ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

2011-04-28 Bits Du Jour - NeXuS Ultimate

<< < (3/3)

cranioscopical:
Until I see something I really want to purchase, I am not giving them anything of mine.-worstje
--- End quote ---

I do see (and admire) your point. Lacking your cool head, however, I adhere to the school of Darwin product purchasing. It's only when I see what I knew nothing of that I realize how crucial it is for me to acquire it.  :-[

wraith808:
Until I see something I really want to purchase, I am not giving them anything of mine.-worstje
--- End quote ---

I do see (and admire) your point. Lacking your cool head, however, I adhere to the school of Darwin product purchasing. It's only when I see what I knew nothing of that I realize how crucial it is for me to acquire it.  :-[
-cranioscopical (April 29, 2011, 07:00 AM)
--- End quote ---

Unfortunately, I'm a graduate of the school of Darwin product purchasing, also.  The only school where a degree guarantees that you'll have less money after than before.

rjbull:
One can have a weekly list of what's coming in the next seven days.
-cranioscopical (April 28, 2011, 11:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

If you check their forums, you'll see that they're trying to move away from that.  They want you to have a daily e-mail, or at least to check the site at no more than three-day intervals.  If they drop weekly e-mails, I'll probably drop them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version