ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

2011-04-28 Bits Du Jour - NeXuS Ultimate

<< < (2/3) > >>

wraith808:
They require my email just to show me what's for sale? No thank you.  :down: :down: :down:
-edbro (April 28, 2011, 03:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

Eh?  You can get to the sale without logging in or giving anything.  You have to create a login to see more than today's sale, which I don't really like... but you can see what's for sale on the day without doing so.

worstje:
I can't say I have bought anything from Bits Du Jour in the past, so my opinion is probably void, but I do know that I do not fuss about looking at their site every single day. Back when I could see all the stuff, I'd check like every week to see if there was something I might like and keep an eye out for. I never really quite found what I was hoping to find, though.

Either way, I can't be the only one reasoning that way, right? Is BDJ not hurting itself and the software it is trying to sell that way? It's like an extra barrier for any potential customer that does not already hawk over that site on a daily basis.

wraith808:
* wraith808 shrugs. 

I just get an e-mail daily that tells me what's on sale.  I've saved enough to make it more than worthwhile to me.

cranioscopical:
One can have a weekly list of what's coming in the next seven days.

worstje:
Yes, but you need an account for that. My point is that I do not see the point in giving my information to yet another website that is just trying to get my money anyway. If they want my information, they need to work for it. If they want my money, they'd better work really hard.

Until I see something I really want to purchase, I am not giving them anything of mine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version