ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

USA Deadly Tornadoes

<< < (5/6) > >>

Stoic Joker:
And a simple foul language forecast (I love it!)
-app103 (April 29, 2011, 06:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

haha wonderful ;D love it :up:
-tomos (April 29, 2011, 07:13 AM)
--- End quote ---

+1 That was sexellent~! :D
-Renegade (April 29, 2011, 09:51 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yepper Gotta save that one to favorites ... When I get home that is.

I'm pretty sure that site would violate the company's AUP ... Which I haven't read ... Since I wrote it... *Shrug*

40hz:
Do I need a jacket?
-Stoic Joker (April 28, 2011, 11:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

Look here.-40hz (April 29, 2011, 04:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

Not quite as straight-to-the-point as goingtorain.com. I had to type in my zip code, then select from a bunch of nearby locations. It was actually slightly confusing.
-Deozaan (April 29, 2011, 04:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

Interesting. Mine just pops up NYC - which is close enough since it's weather is either directly overhead where I live, or arriving shortly afterwards. We're approximately 48 miles (77 km) east from Manhattan Island.

USA Deadly Tornadoes

From any one of our town beaches, go out onto Long Island Sound (see above) and head west turning past the breakwater of that lovely house. on the right. Continue west and look for the Whitestone and Throgs Neck lighthouse beacons. When you see them, continue west and pass under the RFK Bridge onto the East River. Congrats! You've arrived at The Big Apple about five blocks away from Central Park. :Thmbsup:

(You can also drive or take the metrorail. But the 'scenery' isn't that great if you do.  ;D)

app103:
Another simple weather website, that not only answers the question "Do I need a jacket?" but also defines how heavy that jacket should be, whether you also need sunglasses, umbrella, hat, gloves, scarf, etc...by showing you images of how certain people would look when dressed for the weather.

Obama is the default, but you can also choose from Bender, House, Angelina Jolie, Bruce Lee, and Ashton Kutcher.

40hz:
Obama[/url] is the default, but you can also choose from Bender, House, Angelina Jolie, Bruce Lee, and Ashton Kutcher.
-app103 (April 29, 2011, 06:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

What? No Chuck Norris???  :'(

Shades:
Chuck Norris spins too fast before he kicks your lights out... :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version